One of the best-selling wetsuits of its type, NeoSport Wetsuits Men’s Premium Neoprene 3mm Shorty warm-water suit is great for providing the extra insulation you need in the core area, keeping you comfortably warm without risk of overheating (which can be a problem when wearing a full suit in warmer temperatures).
What Do You Get For Your Money?
As you would expect from Neosport, the suit is very well constructed and has some neat features that make it comfortable to wear as well as durable.
- A sturdy #10 YKK zipper for a comfortable fit.
- An adjustable collar with Lycra trim at the edges of the collar, sleeves, and legs.
- Neoskin seals to keep water out.
- Flatlock seams throughout prevent chafing and make this suit comfortable to wear all day long.
- Useful internal pocket.
The suit has a one-year manufacturer’s warranty that is subject to the usual limitations of warranties for wetsuits.
- This NeoSport Wetsuits Men’s Premium Neoprene 3mm Shorty suit is available at a great price.
- We would highly recommend it to anyone doing dive training in a chlorinated swimming pool. Several customer reviews highlight the fact that the neoprene material stands up to the pool chemicals really well.
- The wide size range of this suit from 34″ right up to 48″ chest means there is a size to fit most people.
- Taller, larger, women have said that they chose this model over a woman’s suit for the perfect fit, using the size guide for their chest, waist and height measurements.
- The sizing on the chart seems accurate – although some reviewers did state that they were glad they chose the next size up for comfort.
- It is particularly important to get the right suit for your height so use this as the deciding factor when choosing – otherwise, you will be uncomfortable as the suit will be tight in the crotch area.
- See what others are saying here
There are no drawbacks that we could find, that are specific to this suit. Those that we did find are general ones that refer to shorty suits generally.
- Choosing a shorty suit comes down to personal preference. If you are a surfer, you might prefer a full suit to take advantage of built-in padding at the knees that will save you from the scrapes and chafes that can occur to the knees and shins when surfing with bare legs.
- Another consideration is that you will need to apply sunscreen regularly throughout the day to your exposed arms and legs in order to avoid burning. If you feel this would be a chore and you don’t want to break off from the action to do so, a lightweight full suit might be a better option for you.
This NeoSport Wetsuits Men’s Premium Neoprene 3mm Shorty suit is getting great customer reviews for durability and performance. It represents excellent value for money and even if you only need a wetsuit for a vacation, buying this suit could work out cheaper than renting one! All-around it provides excellent value for money in a very well made suit that fits and performs well.